Mystic Knights are among the most hated and feared warriors in North America. They are like the ronin of old, masterless murders who rape and pillage through the Magic Zone for the highest bidder.
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d10, Spirit d10, Strength d10,
Skills: Faith d10, Fighting d10, Gambling d8, Knowledge: Magic d8, Notice d8, Psionics d8, Riding d10, Shooting d10, Stealth d6, Tracking d8
Pace: 6; Parry: 7; Toughness: 16 (8) M.D.C.
• Battle Fury Blade Damage Str+2d8; Notes AP 4, Enchanted Silver, 4 P.P.E. to activate +2 Fighting, Gain Improved Frenzy and Berserk Edges, and +4 Armor for 3 Rounds
• Fireburst Rifle Range 25/40/100; Damage 3d6; RoF 3; Shots 20; Notes Small Blast Template, Targets may catch fire
• Shard Pistol Range 15/30/60; Damage 2d8+1; RoF 3; AP 1; Shots 36; Notes 3 Round Burst, Lower Trait (Vigor) activated by Shooting (ice Trappings), requires 3 P.P.E. to load
• Armor 8 M.D.C.
• Danger Sense
• Fear -1
• Leyline Magic Mastery
• Leyline Phasing
• Leyline Rejuvenation
• Leyline Sense
• Arcane Background Miracles
• P.P.E. 25
• Miracle Powers: Armor (Greater Armor), Barrier (Stalwart Walls), Bolt (Onslaught), Damage Field (Exalted Damage Field) Drain Power Points (P.P.E. Thief) Pummel (Greater Pummel), Warriors Gift (Greater Warrior's Gift)
• Arcane Background Psionics
• I.S.P. 15
• Psionic Powers: Deflection (Deflection), Detect Arcana (Exalted Detect Arcana), Healing (Mass Healing), Telekinesis (Greater Telekinesis)