Saturday, January 21, 2017
Savage Rifts: The Living Holocaust
Kali is always plotting, always searching for new ways to bring death to the Megaverse. The Living Holocaust is the result of seducing a hero from another world, Johnny "Human Torch" Storm. All she needed was a pretty shape and to laugh at his words. It was that easy.
Yes, labor with her new monster was difficulty, but what does not kill you, only makes you stronger. When it was born, she unleashed the Living Holocaust upon world after world.
A cult has even formed around it's fiery existence and foolish Shifters call it to their world. A wildfire of immolation and glorious, painful death.
No mother could be more proud...
Attributes: Agility d10, Smarts d6, Spirit d10, Strength d12+6,
Skills: Fighting d12, Notice d10, Shooting d12+2, Throwing d10
Pace: 12; Parry: 7; Toughness: 30 (10) M.D.C.
• Claw Str+1d10; Reach 2
• Bite Str+1d6
• Horns Str+2d10
• Breath Inferno Cone Template; Damage 3d10 M.D.C.
• Conflagration Shroud 2d8 M.D.C. to each creature adjacent to
the Living Holocaust
• Armor 10 M.D.C.
• Combat Hardened Living Holocaust's gain +2 to recover from
• Fear -2
• Fleet of Foot
• Improved Arcane Resistance
• Large Attackers gain a +2 to hit the Living Holocaust
• Regeneration Slow
• Size +8
• Weakness (Obsidian): Such attacks inflict +10 damage and
wounds caused by such attacks cannot be regenerated.