• Impertinent: You begin with the Curious hindrance.
• Nature Resistance: You take 1/2 damage from powers with the Acid trapping.
• Nemesis: You have a -4 to Charisma when dealing with Trolls.
• Quickness: You gain a +1 to Parry and ranged attacks have a -1 to hit you. Additionally, your Pace is 8.
• Shadowmeld: You gain a +4 to Stealth when you stand completely still while in darkness or shadows.
• Slow to Change: You begin with the Arrogant hindrance.
• Touch of Elune: During the day, you gain +2 to damage when you get a Raise on an attack roll. During the night, you draw one additional action card and use the highest.