• Brawn: When you get a Raise on a Fighting roll, you deal 1d8 bonus damage, instead of 1d6. Additionally, you gain a +2 to Faith when using the Greater Healing and Healing powers.
• Nature Resistance: You take 1/2 damage from powers with the Lightning trapping.
• Noble: You begin with the Code of Honor hindrance.
• Reverence for Nature: You begin with the Vow (To Preserve Nature) hindrance.
• War Stomp: You may spend a Bennie to make a Strength roll, on a success place a small blast template centered on you. Any creature the template touches must make a Strength roll (-2 on a Raise) or be Shaken.